|Coplan - License - Installation Guide
- This guide is for Coplan for ADS on Windows Systems. Please contact email@example.com if you have an other versions of ADS.
- Please forgive me, if one or more steps are to obvious.
- Below I name the hardware key as "dongle". You can skip the "Dongle" section, if you do not use one.
- Step 1: plug-in the Dongle
- Step 2: go to C:\ADS2004a\licenses\bin
- Step 3: open "lmtools.exe"
- Step 4: select tab "System Settings"
- Do you find your Dongle-Number in the field "FLEXID" (bottom, left hand side)?
- Yes: Great, the dongle works! Please proceed at the next step "License Key".
- insert CD1 of ADS2004A (PC Setup Program Disk 1)
- open flexid.exe from the root directory of this CD
- go back to Step 2
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a license key.
- Copy the received file "license.dat" into the directory C:\ADS2004A\licenses
- Do not change the name of the "license.dat" file !!
- Do you use automatic layout generation?
- No: License Key installation is ready
- Set the enviroment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE to "C:\ADS2004A\licenses\license.dat"
- You can set a new environment variable at Start->Settings->Control Panel->System->Advanced->Environment Variables